PMC National MDCAT Registration, Last date for registration is 15th July. The whole registration process is online via the portal. Here is the step-by-step registration guide. Before starting the registration process read this article completely.
Latest:- The last date for late registration for MDCAT is 21st August 2022. due to a large number of students registering today. The late payment fee for late registration is removed till.
Registration date extended till August 21,2022.
Any Student waiting to register for the MDCAT can do so on payment of regular fee till 20th July 2022. Any student applying for mdcat after 20th July will then be charged the late mdcat fee.
PMC Registration for the national MDCAT is open. The online portal is available here for registration.
NATIONAL MDCAT SYLLABUS
National MDCAT will be conducted by the Pakistan Medical Commission, on 04 June. mdcat has 50% in aggregate marks for admission in MBBS.
you need a mobile number and email address during the registration process. It’s important to use your original email and mobile number. These are used for communication purposes.
After the completion of the registration, NMDCAT and PMC will send you an email and text. In case of any question visit SGAFP.ORG.PK-step toward medical education.
Online PMC Registration starts on 22 August 2022. The last date for registration is 28th November.
Tip:- Please Read the Whole Article Carefully before starting the Registration process.
- Step 1: Save your application.
- Step 2: Print fee challan.
- Step 3: Upload paid fee challan.
- Step 4: Final submit your application.
- Step 5: Print your application and send a signed copy via courier.
- Get National MDCAT Book For Preparation
Fill This form for registration
- Fill Above form. Put your Clinic/B form no
- Put your valid email address In the next box
- Put a simple memorial password
- Click on select code enter a mobile no
- Re-verify details click on Signup
Related:- NUMS Registration 2022
- Upload Your recent Photo
- Upload your CNIC/B form Image
- Fill the Education details
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE PMC REGISTRATION
This is the 1st step of registration. Prepare the following documents, before starting the online registration process of mdcat. These documents are mandatory.
- Matric Result Card
- Intermediate (Equlivent) Result Card
- Recent Photo
- CNIC/B Form
Candidate must have Punjab province domicile. While PMC Also conducts the State entry test and mdcat in Baluchistan. A separate online portal is available for these provinces candidates.
Candidate must have a minimum of 65% marks in the intermediate or Equivalent. Candidate must have CNIC or B form.
Result Awaiting candidates also can apply.
BEST WAY TO PREPARE MDCAT [EXPERTS SAYS]
This is the quick way of National MDCAT Preparation.
Topper said it enhances the Preparation.
According to experts, this year the National MDCAT Book becomes very important.
- Practice National MDCAT Book According to Guidelines [Most Important]
- WhatsApp For National MDCAT Book (Home Delivery)
- Practice Text Book MCQs
- Must Download MDCAT News Syllabus.
NATIONAL MDCAT ONLINE REGISTRATION
Nums Is responsible for the maintenance of the online registration portal as well as the fee collection. You can submit the 500 mdcat registration fee to any branch of the bank .
The Bank branches are available in every city of Pakistan. take the print of the challan go to the bank.
When you click on the submit button of the online registration form. A unique ID will appear on the screen. Note the id number for further use. Also, download the PDF filled registration form.
Related:- MDCAT Result
When you submit the fee. The PMC sends you an SMS and email about your registration. Keep saving all the information for further use. After the few days, you can download your admit card via the CNIC Number.
SGAFP.ORG.PK team is available 24/7 for free help. If you have a question, ask in the comment box. We respond to you as soon as possible.
Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) pursuant to Section 18 and regulations made under Section 8(2)(f) of PMC Act, invites applications for appearing in MDCAT Examination for admissions into MBBS/BDS programs in recognized medical and dental colleges in Public and Private sectors across the country including Azad Jammu & Kashmir (AJ&K). Any student seeking admission in any medical or dental college shall mandatorily be required to have passed the MDCAT examination held by PMC. The passing marks for the MDCAT examination shall be 60%.
PMC ENTRY TEST SCHEDULED
PMC-MDCAT examination will be conducted at the following cities (depending upon the strength of applicants
- D.G. Khan
- Rahim Yar Khan
- Kharian / Jhelum
AJ & K
CHOICE OF CENTRE:
The candidates MUST select any ONE of the above-mentioned cities for appearance in the MDCAT Exam. However, based upon seating capacity available in a city, the PMC reserves the right to shift any candidate to another nearest city. The candidates are advised for their own convenience to choose the city nearest to their residence.
BASIC ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Minimum 65% marks in F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) or equivalent(with Biology, Chemistry, Physics / Maths as major subjects).
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- Foreign nationals of Pakistan origin / dual nationals and overseas Pakistanis can also appear in MDCAT Exam against open merit seats.
- The exam will be competitive for which the syllabus and sample paper is available on the PMC website.
HOW TO APPLY:
- For PMC-MDCAT, please visit www.omc.gov.ok and click the MDCAT Portal link to get registered and fill in the application form online.
- Register by using CNIC/B Form Number/Passport Number, Mobile number and Email address (please use the mobile number and email address which is accessible to you for receiving the SMS/email messages).
- Login to your account by using the credentials created in step b above to fill the application form (Personal & Academic Information etc.), upload the following documents:
- Passport size latest photograph with blue or white background.
- CNIC/B-form/NICOP or Passport.
- After the application form is saved, the candidate will be prompted to Print the fee challan.
- Candidate to deposit the fee challan generated through online application in any branch of HBL, ABL or MCB in cash by 2nd November. The fee amount is Rs.1500.
- The candidate is required to scan and attach the paid copy of the fee challan by login back into his/her MDCAT portal account.
- After uploading the paid copy of the fee challan, please click the “Final Submit” button to submit your application. (Candidate to make sure that his/her information is entered correctly before final submission).
- The system will prompt the candidate to print the final application form.
- The candidate will send the signed application form along with the original PMC copy of the paid fee challan to “National Testing Service Pakistan, Plot 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad”. Activate Windows
- Any fake information/document submission will result in the blacklisting of the candidate. Go to Settings to activate Windows
PATTERN OF MDCAT:
- MDCAT exam shall comprise of a single question paper containing 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) divided into following four (04) sections:
- Biology 80 MCQs
- Chemistry 60 MCOs
- Physics 40 MCQs
- English 20 MCQs
- The duration of the exam shall be 150 minutes (2 &1/2 hours) and the total marks shall be 200. There will be No Negative Marking in the exam.
- Additional details about MDCAT, Admission Regulations, syllabus and sample paper are available at PMC website.
- The candidates must reach their respective centers on 15th November by 08:30 am positively. Centers will be sealed/closed at 09:30 am.
- Admit Card/ Roll No. Slip will be generated in respect of all the eligible candidates. Candidates are required to download it from MDCAT portal login from 7th November onwards.
- The candidates must bring following items with them on the exam day:
- Printed Admit Card (downloaded from website) along with Original CNIC/ NICOP/ Juvenile Card/ POC/ Original Passport/ B-Form. No other identity will be acceptable.
- In case of B-Form/ Loss of CNIC, please provide Original NADRA Token Slip as a proof that you have applied for the fresh CNIC along with Govt. issued photo ID e.g. Matriculation/ Intermediate certificate is also required.
- A clean clipboard.
- Two blue ballpoints (not a pointer, marker, pencil, gel pens, etc.).
- The students must adhere to Govt. Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for Covid-19 i.e., wearing proper masks and maintaining social distancing.
- The mobile number and e-mail address provided in the online Application Form should be entered correctly and be kept functional always for any notification/ information.
- Mobile phones, smartwatches, and other electronic gadgets are NOT allowed in the examination hall otherwise strict disciplinary action shall be taken which may also lead to cancellation of gaper and will be debarred from appearing in the upcoming MDCAT Exam.
This is a complete article about the PMC NMDCAT Registration step-by-step process. you can ask questions in the comment.